Special announcment Special announcment

Make content, and they will come. Or more accurately, stop tracing other's work and actually produce content on a competent level. You are not entitled to subs with this clownshoes production.

Levionix responds:

Well this is my work so I don't know what you mean by that but lol clownshoes production that's awesome

Rocking Cat Rocking Cat

The next time you make something like this, could you put sound in it? There isn't really a deadline for these you know.

MashPlanet: ep.#1-Camping MashPlanet: ep.#1-Camping

Hi clayworld... Oh wait, this is actually an improvement. I could probably trust you to give DVDs when and if you announce them.

MashPlanet responds:

Wow! Thx 4 the comment fine sir! I've always loved newgrounds because more people see the videos. I'm really sorry I've been gone for like, decades, but I'm back now! And u know what? In the very near future, I might just sell out DVD's once I get out to at least 100 episodes! Anyways thx 4 the comment! Next episode will be: "The Other Guys" and i might make it a series too! Well, until next time, bye for now!

Sword of Hope: The forest Sword of Hope: The forest

The sprites are poorly implemented, poorly designed, and mostly ripped from other sources (background wise), the mechanics for this are mediocre and not even finished, with no quality being put into the effects for the battle or for anything else. The music is terrible as well, being something that hurt my ears and isn't even properly looped right.

Over all, a very bad demo to show off your game.

BreakOut Smash BreakOut Smash

Any real reason why this game always shifts the ball to the right?

insulinepl responds:

Yea... i could change this for "random", but when you move the "racket" to left or right it takes velocity of racket, divide it by 2 and adds it
to velocity.x of ball.

I'm new in making games :]

Sorry for my English.

Brick Breaker Brick Breaker

You could've used your coding ability to not make an Arkanoid clone that's mildly unfair and sluggish and try something else with it. Like making a preloader. Or a menu screen for a flash or something. Anything but this.

FF3: Magitech armory FF3: Magitech armory

Where magic and machine combine...

Perhaps my favorite tune from FF6, with the exception of the battle music that you hear when you encounter the Atma Weapon on the Floating Continent. Excellent job.

Chronamut responds:

yes I still intend on doing that battle music :P

thanks for the review!

-shawn-

FF3(6) - Kefka's Hell Kitchen FF3(6) - Kefka's Hell Kitchen

I remember...

The climb up the Cult of Kefka's Tower. Then when you collect the cult's treasures, you encounteran essense of magicks corrupted by the tormented earth, MagiMaster.

The screaming...

Hell itself has torn a hole into the world, eager to reap the agonies and sorrows of the planet. Demons and monstrosities of a bygone era of time roam the land. Tortured figures of what were once men form a mountain pulsating a sickening light. Then, a twisted cackle of glee is heard...

... Thank you for the memories.

Chronamut responds:

yes that is essentially what happened when the 3 gods were moved out of alignment and their resulting inbalance of power reshaped the face of the planet. The resulting debris, a lot of which came from the empire, was then melded into a giant grotesque tower, in which kefka resided at the peak, amidst the agonized screams of his victims..

(this isnt the tower of fanatics song btw - it is actually based off of when you confront Kefka at the end of the game)

thanks for the review!

-shawn-

C C

Honestly, I get the heebie-jeebies when I look at this piece.Did she suffer from a woodchipper accident? I'm asking because those legs are horribly atrophied and malformed, almost as if she was either born that way or suffered some terrible accident. I also raise umbrage with the chin and the mouth, especially the latter since while the former is technically a stylistic choice, the latter is too far down the face to be so. Her tail also seems a bit off to me.

Plazmix responds:

Thank you for your response I have not done an angle like this before on any of my characters before so this was a first time perspective. I'll admit that I need more time on learning anatomy but when I get more paper haha. This helps

HAPPY NEW YEAR HAPPY NEW YEAR

I'm not exactly the most knowledgeable person on the human form (I specialize more towards abstract art), but I am noticing some moderate to severe flaws in this piece. I will start from the worst offenders that immediately come to mind, and then work down to some things that I would suggest trying for your next piece and/or correcting in this one.

The two biggest flaws in this piece are actually part of the reason why this is rated A: the tits and the penis. Notice how you have appeared to separate the breasts from the form of the girl. This gives the impression that two ovoid lumps are upon a rather flat-chested girl. On top of that, they do not act in accordance with gravity; they are not deforming in the way actual breasts would do in that position. This however is nothing compared to the penis.

The penis first of all appears strangely flaccid. This is because the dick in its natural, soft, state dips down; an erect penis would typically stand straight, or even curve upwards a bit. Next, you have depicted the penetrative act in an impossible way. In this position, the woman's vagina would be oriented horizontally, and the man is trying a vertical penetration. This does not exactly work so well when attempting coitus.

Now for some suggestions: First, I would redesign the boobs to a less circular and more organic design; I would also recommend you connect it to the body. Secondly, I would recommend you add the band of scar tissue/ the foreskin onto the penis, since without it, it gives me the appearance of a mushroom. I would also tone down on the veinwork, since that just looks nasty. Finally, I would suggest making he hair flow freely, since as it is, it just looks like its rock hard and defying gravity.

Overall, I would say this piece is middling to subpar, flaws in the design take what would be a decent piece to below average. I'll at least say that you aren't that bad with this sort of work, and at the very least you would beat a few artists that I know charge commission for their work.

PERVBOY responds:

Thank you for your Comment!
I understand that you wanna tell me that there is an
Proportion Problem.
Well! She is an animated Character. Not a live real Women!
Also what i done with her Boobs and his Cock are Done often before.
I agree with you that the Cock Veines look strange! But i cant Change it anymore!