Sword of Hope: The forest Sword of Hope: The forest

The sprites are poorly implemented, poorly designed, and mostly ripped from other sources (background wise), the mechanics for this are mediocre and not even finished, with no quality being put into the effects for the battle or for anything else. The music is terrible as well, being something that hurt my ears and isn't even properly looped right.

Over all, a very bad demo to show off your game.

BreakOut Smash BreakOut Smash

Any real reason why this game always shifts the ball to the right?

insulinepl responds:

Yea... i could change this for "random", but when you move the "racket" to left or right it takes velocity of racket, divide it by 2 and adds it
to velocity.x of ball.

I'm new in making games :]

Sorry for my English.

Brick Breaker Brick Breaker

You could've used your coding ability to not make an Arkanoid clone that's mildly unfair and sluggish and try something else with it. Like making a preloader. Or a menu screen for a flash or something. Anything but this.

Salario-Pong Salario-Pong

Err, no. This is Break Out!/Arkanoid, a game that I've seen so many times on this site that it's not even funny anymore.

Toy Soldiers Toy Soldiers

You know, it's been a while since I've seen something stay under judgment for so long. This implies a lot of things, and none of them are good. It might mean that no one has the plug-in required to play, which I consider an automatic failure already. You're supposed to make things that work all the time. The next thing this could be is that the score is so divided that it is a hair's breadth between blam and save. The last thing that this could be is that no one is voting on it.

Personally, all of these hypotheses that I came up with to explain this are tells enough to the quality of this game. Heck, I even admitted that this automatically fails for me. Maybe this would've passed sooner if you didn't rely on another plug-in.

Bcadren responds:

All I know is I've gotten a lot more attention and feedback here than anywhere else I posted it. And yes, it is glitchy because it's a 48 hour compo entry.

On Ludum itself: 28 ratings; 16 comments. Not public rating-values for 13 days.
On Kongregate: Not enough ratings for public rating value; 201 plays. 1 comment.
On GameJolt: 25 plays, 1 Rating/Comment.
Here: 1189 views; 9 comments.

Rating has been hovering at 2.5 here. *shrug*

Also I suppose I wouldn't be offended if it is removed; I'm long past knowing what I need for next version; just haven't had the chance to work on it with Christmas being so close. I'd submit new version separately and not as an update regardless, because this is the 48-hour compo entry.

Zombies Ate My Motherland Zombies Ate My Motherland

Utterly dig this game, it's perfect phone app material. My one issue is that the game is a bit short and it could use a little bit more difficulty to match the weapons you get.

Talk Talk

So I randomly won the game. I don't get it.

Little Spider Little Spider

Decent...

But I figured out a method to make this game easy. It can be hard at times, but a minute of thought got me through.

Follow The Red Fox Follow The Red Fox

It's nice...

It's good to play for a few minutes. The music also is good for a slow day.

3rd World Farmer 3rd World Farmer

Props!

This is the best game that I have ever played on Newgrounds. In fact, this is good enough to actually function as a real game. All that it would require are more perchases, add a few more events. Continue with your endeavors, this was really fun