Special announcment Special announcment

Make content, and they will come. Or more accurately, stop tracing other's work and actually produce content on a competent level. You are not entitled to subs with this clownshoes production.

Levionix responds:

Well this is my work so I don't know what you mean by that but lol clownshoes production that's awesome

Rocking Cat Rocking Cat

The next time you make something like this, could you put sound in it? There isn't really a deadline for these you know.

MashPlanet: ep.#1-Camping MashPlanet: ep.#1-Camping

Hi clayworld... Oh wait, this is actually an improvement. I could probably trust you to give DVDs when and if you announce them.

MashPlanet responds:

Wow! Thx 4 the comment fine sir! I've always loved newgrounds because more people see the videos. I'm really sorry I've been gone for like, decades, but I'm back now! And u know what? In the very near future, I might just sell out DVD's once I get out to at least 100 episodes! Anyways thx 4 the comment! Next episode will be: "The Other Guys" and i might make it a series too! Well, until next time, bye for now!

Super Smash Bros Z Ep. 1 Super Smash Bros Z Ep. 1

I think I had a brain aneurysm when I saw that six people worked at this. Just typing that gave me another blood clot. There is nothing here that should indicate that this was a multi-person project. From the overly quiet microphones, the stock sound effects, and the writing I could do with a crowbar stuck in my brain baffles me on levels I don't understand.

I will give it this; it at least has voice work; too many of these lack that. However your range is quite awful, in that your Mario and Luigi sound dead up the same. Also your audio balance could use some work. It also doesn't help that I can tell that you are minimizing the amount of work that you put into the animation; I could tell the moment I saw different sprite styles in the intro, as well as staying still as much as possible and the abuse of teleports. These indicate laziness since you're using assets that have walk cycles already but can't be arsed to do it.

Is this real? Am I on drugs? Did I forget to take my brain medication? All I do know is that this was very bad, and I will need to lie down after viewing this.

You Don't Consume Flourid You Don't Consume Flourid

Thanks for spreading misinformation you tool. I actually know the origins of this tale, and it comes from India and China, from areas with insanely high levels of fluoride that's dissolved in the water. I'm talking thousands of times more than what's in the municipal water. At high enough levels of concentration, pretty much anything will kill you.

I cannot in good conscience allow something so intellectually dishonest to survive. Time to throw this into the sack and drown it like so many puppies.

iphone implant iphone implant

You CAN argue this sort of logic about why not to get a brain implant of any sort, but the other side being depicted like that is pretty dishonest and fear mongering. Brain implants can also be used to make humans better, calm down their brain activity, or give them back senses. There's also the fact that this would be heavily regulated, considering the power perversion potential.

Bad strawman argument in a mediocre cartoon pretty much sums this up.

NewBCartoonist responds:

Go get your implant then :) In the land of the blind, one eye man is king. Too much mindless zombies content for being controlled and like being slaves.

Called my cartoon mediocre so I went to your profile and I see nothing except for your mediocre work. You have absolutely no idea how difficult it is to make cartoons. Thanks for the brainless zombie unhelpful comment.

Mario Fails parody!! Mario Fails parody!!

Honestly wasn't too bad, but I'd check your stages. They move when Mario goes through the pipe the second time. If you showed a couple more deaths, that'd also be a good touch, and interspace the lives lost with them.

supersonicgp456 responds:

this is along series, I'm just seeing if the Ideas are good.

Surgery Surgery

Hey, this actually had some nice animation. I don't usually see that in new stop-motion animations.

Megaman X5 Ep.2 Megaman X5 Ep.2

I can tell you right now it's not in good form to upload an LP on this site.

I want some criticism I want some criticism

I'd recommend setting up a preloader and some sound. The former can be found just by searching for "NG preloader". I mostly recommend it because they set it up so the person can willingly replay it. It works like a brakepad to the animation. Sound would be nice too, since it adds to the animation. It takes longer, but it adds to the product. Animation wise, I can say it's good for a first shot.